This is one of the oldest partnerships that we have.
The baby swings are made with Burel from Burel Factory and cotton canvas.
Do you know what Burel is? Basically made from the wool of the Serra da Estrela breed sheep of the Bordaleira and Merina Branca breed.
Read a little bit about it here: Burel Factory
But, what I can tell you for sure is that we are talking about a very sustainable product, with high quality, that has been used for dozens of years in Portugal, to protect who use the coats made with this kind of wool from the rain, cold, wind and even from the sun.
Our Baby Swings made with Burel are really beautiful, tough, and versatile in your decoration.
You can find a lot of different colors.
It can be used indoors or outdoors. Extremely sturdy.
Produced and made by hand in Portugal, using carefully selected materials, in order to guarantee maximum safety, quality, and comfort.
Inside this BabySwing Box, you will find:
- 100% cotton fabric (machine wash with similar colors at 40ºC) that makes up the fabric structure of the baby swing;
- 2 cotton and polyamide ropes with 5m each;
- 30 X 30 polypropylene pillow with polyester filling, non-flammable, anti-allergy, anti-mold, anti-mite;
- handcrafted pinewood, treated and polished;
- ceiling ring and steel bushing.
It is advisable for the constant surveillance of your baby when using the Babyswing!